We have an excellent opportunity for a Carpenter to join the team with one of our long-standing and well-established clients within building services. Our client was first established hundreds of years ago, making it London's oldest independent building contractor!
- Supporting at times a static site-based team working on day-to-day activities for maintenance and remedial repairs to the fabric of multiply buildings on an estate wide portfolio.
- The role will involve assisting a Contracts Manager and Senior Site Managers in carrying out their day-to-day activities including duties such as Fire door installations, repairs, and adjustments.
- Fabric repairs to commercial buildings, some new works to internal partitioning and joinery installations.
- Shelving, installations, and adaptions to tea points, installing access control security locks, enabling works for opening up and providing inspections for intrusive surveys, White rock repairs, sub floor repairs, some carpet tiling patch repairs and moving of floor boxes following Power and data moves.
Salary & Benefits:
- Leading pension scheme offering with generous contributions from Sykes.
- 21 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development and opportunities to help further your career.
- A comprehensive structured programme for future training if required.
- Experience within a well-respected Established building company.
- Benefits supporting you, such as Cycle to work & Life assurance.