Care Home Manager
Up to £24,000 per annum
Registered care categories - old age, dementia care
We are recruiting a Care Home Manager for our clients small residential home based in Dudley.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of running the home including ensuring the provision of the highest care standards, developing the home, and maintaining occupancy. The role will also require the successful candidate to lead an established staff team.
Requirements for the role of Care Home Manager:
* NVQ 5 / LMCS / Registered Managers Award (RMA) or equivalent Management qualification.
* Previous experience at management capacity (Deputy Manager / Home Manager) in an elderly care home as well as knowledge and experience of person centered care.
* Aware of CQC and Health and Safety requirements and legislation.
* Knowledge of the assessment, implementation and evaluation of care packages.
* Up to date knowledge of current trends/research within care services for Older Adults.
* Ability to lead a team and teach others.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact us today