Momentum Recruitment Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a number of call handlers. Please note this role will be based on site, and is not a remote position.
Training will be full-time (even if applying for the part-time role) for 6 weeks at the Derby sight. As a Health Advisor, you will be working as a key member of the team in a busy fast-paced environment. You will be providing call handling for patients requiring urgent medical assistance ensuring the appropriate response is given based on the patient's symptoms/needs.
* Significant recent experience (within the last year) of working within customer service or with the general public is essential
* At least 2 years solid previous and recent customer service experience is essential
* Experience of handling face-to-face and/or telephone enquires
* Excellent IT / computer skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to be proactive and have good use of initiative
* Demonstrate at least 3 years previous experience in a care, customer service or call centre environment
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Organised and reliable
* Work quickly and accurately under pressure
If you are interested please click Apply Now