I am currently recruiting for a business support administrator to work in Islington.
This role is initially for 3 months.
To provide full administrative support to the Shared Lives Team to ensure the ongoing and effective delivery of the Shared Lives Service. To take the lead for ongoing delivery and administration of Carer, Service User & Shared Lives financial processes including processing Shared Lives financial transactions and providing information for financial reporting
1. To be responsible for the production of correspondence, statements, reports, files, presentations, templates and other documents to agreed standards and deadlines using the available computer software.
2. To set up and organise meetings and events for the service, arranging venues, attendance and refreshments as required.
3. To facilitate and take minute of meetings as and when required.
4. To provide photocopying, filing and other administrative services to the team.
5. To receive visitors, respond to and screen telephone calls, emails and other enquiries professionally and effectively.
6. Maintain a range of computer-based monitoring systems to support the requirements of the Shared Lives Service, to include ensuring compliance/vetting checks are in place/ kept up to date for Shared Lives Carers.
7. To co-ordinate, produce and distribute accessible Shared Lives promotional materials and other related communications within agreed timescales.
8. To set up and process payments shared lives carers using relevant packages, including Cedar and Contempus.
9. To process new Shared Lives Carer applications received, including the collation of confidential information and the sending off for references, preparing and circulating applicant carer assessment reports for carer approval panel meetings.
10. To manage and monitor existing IT systems and develop new IT systems where required to enable the management, monitoring and analysing of Shared Lives Carer and service user information and procedures including information on meeting CQC requirements, departmental targets and performance indicators.
11. To be flexible and innovative in taking on additional tasks appropriate to grading.
12. To maintain the highest professional standards for Shared Lives in accordance with Islington Council's Policy and to monitor service delivery to ensure that the required standards are attained.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)