Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £35,000 per annum
You will be assisting the CFO and Finance team with the financial reporting of all areas within the relevant division, in line with the departments operational plan. The role will involve working closely with other members of the finance team and ensuring the supply of accurate and timely information This is a rare opportunity to join a recently funded, high growth platform in Central Bristol, with an incredible product and proposition and a well-established team & board in situ. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. The business is growing from strength to strength and there is the scope for you to grow with it. There are daily challenges, and the correct candidate will be able to establish themselves as part of the team quickly and help drive the department forward.
* Document accounting system and work with CFO to make improvements.
* Work with CFO to produce reporting and forecasting for board.
* Oversee all the transactional finance functions, accounts payable, sales invoicing, payroll, and commissions
* Provide and improve reporting on aged receivables to debt collection.
* Undertake detailed balance sheet reconciliations, post journals, and produce month end P&L, balance sheet and cashflow.
* Authorise payments for suppliers and payroll.
* Control and monitor bank account transactions and conduct reconciliations, including weekly cashflow reporting.
* Produce variance analysis and commentary weekly and monthly.
* Communicate variance analysis to relevant departments.
* Supervise and mentor the team as it grows.
Key Skills/Experience Required
* Minimum of Part Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
* Ability to effectively work within a team to analyse, interpret, and consolidate information to produce effective reporting and communications to all levels of the business
* Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple stakeholders within projects while working to strict deadlines
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Comfortable using MS Office Suite products
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills