Administration Business Partner (PA)
Working from home mainly, some office visits
£15.72 per hour PAYE
£20.62 per hour Umbrella
3 months (likely to be extended)
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities, keeping your team moving forward with their plans. You anticipate the needs of the directors and assistant directors in the business and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Hounslow plans, systems and processes. You use this organisational knowledge in supporting administrative projects across your team and the organisation. In addition to being organised, you have the good business judgement and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
You will be an organised, dependable person, driven by a desire to do the best for our residents across the Hounslow.
You will perform administrative tasks for directors and assistant directors in your directorate.
This will include managing calendars, managing meeting agendas, detailing actions and following these up, scheduling facilities and equipment, and managing budgets and expenses.
* You will be responsible for organising and supporting team events and activities.
* You will act as a focal point of contact for the wider team; identify the team's main goals, and how to provide the administrative support needed to help them get there. 2/4
* Spend approximately 30% of your time on cross-directorate administrative projects working with other Administrative Business Partners.
* Improve administrative processes and procedures and share ideas with the administrative community.
* You will have excellent communication, project and stakeholder management skills.
* You will have an ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
* You will build and maintain constructive working and communications relationships with a diverse community across Hounslow
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser