2nd Line Support Engineer – Permanent - £DoE – Fareham
Our client is a large MSP looking for someone within a 1st and 2nd line support capacity to join them in a busy team based in Fareham. Our client is BIG on promotion and training and is looking for someone driven, either MSP or In house experience who wants to progress within their career as they have the tools to help this.
There is an on-call ROTA covering weekends, this would be the hours of 8am-6pm. For working 1 in 5 weekends (will be less frequent when more staff join), for this you will receive £100 a month.
* Monitor, categorise and set priorities for incoming tickets.
* Manage your own daily schedule by working through service boards and prioritising tickets.
* Have communication with customers as required. Updating them on progress and escalation needs.
* System monitoring.
* Hardware fault and diagnostics.
* Document customer software, services , tools and hardware.
* Previous MSP or In-House support
* 1st/2nd line experience
* MS technologies (Office 365, Windows 7-10, Server (Apply online only), AD, Exchange and Hyper V)
* VoIP Telephony, both hosted and on premise.
As well as the above salary and on call allowance you will receive:
* Money Off/ Vouchers for the local Golf Course
* Discount in the best local CAFÉ
* Football Match Day Tickets
* Cricket Tickets
* Open plan office
* Career progression
* Training sessions to improve your skills (on site or remote with a Just Eat Voucher for the event)