Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Due to our continued growth, my clients are now looking for an experienced marketer to join their passionate, forward-thinking team! They require a dynamic individual to assist the marketing department across the marketing mix.
They are an award-winning communications business with over 30 years' experience helping UK organisations implement the newest technology into their communications strategy. They believe in providing unparalleled advice and outstanding customer service commitment.
Having established a solid platform, they are looking for a marketing assist to help in the planning, execution, and optimisation of their online marketing efforts. The successful candidate will be adaptable to change, confident to share ideas with management, and can drive success through results.
Working with the top UK networks such as Talk Talk, BT, Vodafone, O2 and EE, my clients are continuously creating co-branded and co-funded campaigns with various industry leading suppliers.
Following an exciting acquisition of a Managed IT Services firm, they are looking to do a lot more marketing on different products including Microsoft Office 365, Managed Data Networks, Hosted Desktop Applications and more.
Nature & Scope of the role:
This role involves marketing the company's products and services online to the relevant target audience (legal, professional services, contact centres, education, etc.). Principle accountabilities include:
* Align digital marketing objectives with those of the business.
* Review and monitor competitor behavior.
* Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
* Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
* Keep the website updated.
* Assist marketing team to create a results-driven social media strategy.
* Assist marketing team to ensure LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Google. Business pages are consistent with the brand, and up to date.
* Assisting the marketing team to optimize the website, ensure the site loads quickly, is responsive on mobile, is up to date/backed up and free from errors.
* Maintain an SEO strategy and ensure all content has had SEO optimisation and has perfect Yoast scores.
* Maintain an email marketing strategy & email automation workflow strategy and ensure all activities comply with GDPR.
* Create a GAP Analysis campaign for existing clients.
Reporting & Recommendations
* Create monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on all marketing activity.
* Understand and review Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google for Business Insights.
* Monitoring and ensuring KPI's are met in the digital marketing strategy.
* Assisting Marketing team to create assets for our social media, website, email campaigns and other digital platforms.
* Minimum 2 years' experience working in a similar role.
* Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
* Knowledge of WordPress
* Experience with social media, email campaigns and SEO
* Knowledge of web analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics, MOZ
* Skills and experience in creative content writing
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Private Health Care Included
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (+1 Day for every year of service)
* Flexible Working is Available
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client based on the outskirts of Preston is looking to recruit a Warehouse / Picker Packer Operative.
The successful candidate will pick and pack small to medium sized products as well as assisting the Warehouse Manager loading and unloading. You will have a keen eye to detail and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a full time permanent position that you wish to progress in.
Working Monday to Friday your hours will be 9am till 5pm
Paying £8.91 per hour.
If you feel this could be the role for you and you have the relevant experience, please forward your CV to Tracy Carlisle at Clayton Recruitment using the links below.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to make a move a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
Please note: This client is happy to consider a recent graduate who can demonstrate some of the experience below
My client, a Control Panel Design & Manufacturer are looking to recruit an Electrical Control Panel / Systems Design Engineer based in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will Interpret customer specifications and requirements leading to production of detailed functional design specifications and undertake all aspects of electrical design for machines and systems including conceptual design, detailed design and production of detailed drawings.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience in specification and design of machine control systems.
Experienced in design & specification of PLC and Drive control systems (Allen Bradley/Siemens/Omron).
Must be HNC/HND or Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Preferred but not essential:
Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
A 'Time Served' Electrical Engineer with a sound understanding of mechanical systems.
User of AutoCAD
The successful candidate must be prepared to travel both in the UK & worldwide therefore hold a current UK driving Licence and a valid passport.
This is a full-time permanent position Monday to Friday 40hrs per week 20 days holidays (Increasing to 25 with service) plus statutory & bank holidays & a Healthcare package.
Salary is dependent on experience
For more information on this exciting please contact Tracy C or hit apply to submit your CV.
My client, one of the UK's leading Designers and Manufacturers of Industrial Power Control Products are looking to recruit a Senior Product Design Engineer based in the Southport.
The successful candidate will manage a team of skilled engineers and lead the R & D of a wide range of niche products.
You will have a good understanding and knowledge of principles and practices associated with the design and development of electronic control systems.
A detailed understanding and knowledge of activities associated with the design, manufacture, and testing of prototypes.
Basic understanding and knowledge of lean manufacturing principle and practices contribute to the effective application of design for manufacture and design and process FMEAs techniques.
Good knowledge and understanding of UAL production processes.
You will ideally have Design experience and come from an electronic and managerial background.
This is a full-time permanent position Monday to Friday 39hrs per week (Flexitime) . 20 Days holiday PA and free onsite parking.
Salary Circa £35-40k
To discuss this role in more detail and go through a more detailed job specification please contact Tracy Carlisle at Clayton Recruitment
Clayton Nursing is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN to work in our clients beautiful Nursing Home based in Kent. This small sized home offers the highest standards of support to residents aged 65 and over. The home caters for a wide range of conditions in a home-from-home environment.
This home boasts on a "Good" CQC report.
We are looking to recruit two experienced RGN`s one to work 3 12-hour day shifts and the second position is 3 12-hour night shifts, with an 8-8 shift pattern and a fantastic salary of £34632.000 plus paid breaks.
RGN qualified with active pin
Experience of working in a busy nursing home environment
Up to date clinical skills
Excellent communication skills
Kind and caring with an excellent understand of elderly care needs.
Able to lead by example
For more information on this exciting opportunity and for the chance of an immediate interview please contact Tracy C or hit apply to submit your CV.
Clayton Nursing is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN to work in our clients beautiful Nursing Home based in Hastings. This medium sized home is situated in stunning grounds and caters for residents with General Nursing needs.
We are looking to recruit two experienced RGN`s one to work 3 12-hour day shifts and the second position is 3 12-hour night shifts, 7:30 - 7:30, with a fantastic salary of £37440,000 plus paid breaks.
RGN/RMN Nights - Wigan
Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of an RGN/RMN for our clients Nursing home based in Wigan
The home provides care for a full range of residential and nursing care needs for both long term and respite periods. The portfolio includes all four categories of care homes (rest home, EMI rest home, nursing home and EMI nursing home)
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced RGN/RMN to work nights, at an hourly rate of £18.00ph plus paid breaks.
As the RGN/RMN you Will:
* Maintaining reports of patient's medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
* Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the health care procedures.
* Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
As the Successful RGN/RMN you will:
* RGN/ RMN qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a nursing home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
* Committed to working permanent nights on a long-term basis.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Clayton Nursing using the links below.
RGN Days and Nights - Southport
Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Registered Nurse RGN for our clients Nursing home based in Southport.
The home is designed to accommodate both young, physically disabled residents as well as elderly residents and the company boasts on a "Good" CQC report.
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced RGN to work days or nights, with full time and part time hours available at an hourly of £17.00ph plus paid breaks.
As the RGN you Will:
As the Successful RGN you will:
* RGN qualified with an active NMC PIN
Unit Manager RMN
Clayton Nursing is currently seeking a Unit manager RMN to join a brand-new specialist male only facility situated in Preston
As the newly appointed United Manager you will be supported by the home manager and your team of staff. You will be responsible for providing residents who have very specialist needs with best possible care.
This is an exciting opportunity for a unit manager to work in a newly commissioned 19 bed dementia specialist, male only facility, offering 40 hours per week (supernumerary) with a fantastic salary of £43,680
Duties and responsibilities
* Ensure the highest possible standards of care
* Continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
* Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit
* Liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory, and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate, and resolve risks proactively.
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management
* Set in place rigorous monitoring and recording practice.
* Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
* Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
RMN with active NMC PIN
Experience of dementia and with people who have behaviours that can be challenging
My clients are a firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based in Southport and have a vacancy for a full time Semi-Senior / Part- Qualified Accounts position.
The successful candidate will have experience of using IRIS and XERO, but they would be happy to train up the right person.
The position would include the:-
* Preparation of limited company / partnership and sole trader accounts
* Completion of VAT returns
* Processing of client's payroll (generally between 5 and 20 employees)
Study support is available.
My client, one of the UK's leading Designers and Manufacturers of Industrial Power Control Products. Are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Team Leader based in Southport.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career within electrical and power control products.
The successful candidate will oversee the team within production ensuring that schedules are followed, materials are ready, and any staff shortages are dealt with.
You will carry out "time in motion' studies on existing and new products
Ensure a safe working environment is maintained.
Help implement continuous improvement and build a lean manufacturing culture
Have a 'hands on' attitude carrying out tasks within production
Ensures all production team members are working to maximum efficiency and relevant performance measures are met / exceeded
Has technical background with electrical experience.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday working 39hrs per week and offer Flexi-time between the hours of 8am and 6pm. 20 Days holiday PA and free on-site parking.
Salary Circa £20-25k
Are you a passionate individual ready for a new adventure? We are looking for an ambitious Corporate researcher to join one of the UK's leading business brokers.
My clients are seeking talented and career focused Corporate Researcher to work in a fast paced, exciting, and evolving business, set in a fantastic waterfront location at Preston Docks, minutes away from the City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company on our exciting journey as we go from strength to strength.
About them :
They specialise in the sale of small to medium sized and Corporate companies across a range of sectors. The ideal candidates will have experience working in a professional business services sector (estate agency, broker, insurance, financial services etc.) and in a target driven sales environment, or be a graduate who would like to develop a long term career in business sales and corporate finance.
About the role :
As corporate researcher, you will be responsible for providing detailed, accurate, and concise market/sector/client research and analysis within mergers and acquisitions, covering corporate transactions in the UK and overseas. You will provide meaningful information as required to assist in the Company development and Corporate Sales Process. In your role, you will be involved in dealing with Corporate sale instructions, generating initial interest, and assisting in the selling process. Training will be provided and for the right individual there is a career path towards becoming a Corporate Deal Executive who will be responsible for handling sales mandates.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic, career driven individuals who hold research experience or possess strong research skills. Ideal candidates will have experience writing reports on research and market analysis, with excellent Communication skills, as well as the ability to work to deadlines, KPI's and set targets.
In return, they offer exciting career development with significant long-term opportunities, with a competitive salary along with a bonus scheme available for the right candidate.
Full time - Mon-Fri - no weekends
On site Parking
-Salary negotiable dependant on experience-
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?