Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Senior Enterprise Architect
Harvey Nash is working in partnership with a much loved, global conglomerate, in order to source and secure a talented Enterprise Architect. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior leadership team, driving business strategy and technology enablement.
You will have a wealth of experience as an enterprise architect, coupled with a knack for translating technical detail to a broad, diverse audience. Ideally you will have Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience, but experience which compliments a CPG environment is also fine. Our client is looking to make a variety of premium brands available to the wider market, including Europe, Asia and Latin America, so an understanding of the above would be really useful.
You will lead a digital transformation, unlocking a modern CPG which has the customer at the very heart of it. You will use data to drive decision making, ensuring a perfect execution of time to market. The successful Enterprise Architect will have a track record of large transformational change programmes coupled with a entrepreneurial mindset.
To be considered for this position, please click apply for consideration. Alternativley, please email me directly at Nathan.Quinn@HarveyNash.com.
3rd Line Senior Infrastructure Engineer, permanent, Manchester
One of our key clients is looking for an experienced 3rd Line Senior Infrastructure Engineer who would join their team and become an integral part in managing and supporting the existing infrastructure. This is an excellent opportunity, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a highly technical environment and using the latest technologies.
The purpose for this role is to provide a high level of service, to support and maintain the existing infrastructure as well as identifying and implementing new ideas.
* Support staff by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support/direction
* Provide technical support including, but not limited to, configuring hardware, performing hardware/software installations, troubleshooting and correcting hardware and software problems, resolution of day-to-day system problems in data and voice networks
* Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives under direction of IT Infrastructure Manager
* Help to maintains IT hardware and software licensing for local and remote employees, including inventory recording
* Troubleshooting / Administering
* Windows Server 2012 - 2019 Active Directory * Hyper-V High Availability Failover Clustering * Hybrid Exchange 2016 / Office 365 * Microsoft Azure * Microsoft InTune * Cisco Routing / Switching * Cisco Telephony * SAN Hardware Technologies * IT Infrastructure Security
* Support Technologies across MPLS Infrastructure
* Working in a customer-facing role
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* ITIL v3
* Meraki SDWAN and WIFI
* WatchGuard Firewall
* PowerShell scripting
* System Monitoring via Software
* High Availability / Disaster Recovery
If you think you would be a great match, please apply!
Business Systems Support Analyst, Warrington, competitive salary
We are currently recruiting for Business Systems Support Analyst for one of our clients, who is leading within Financial services, to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role purpose:
You will provide broad technical expertise for a range of IT initiatives and technologies with a view to ensuring the provision of robust and effective solutions to the end-user community. Within this role, the main focus will be on Application Support but you should also be able to understand the underlying infrastructure and development components and you will work closely with the development, infrastructure and DBA members of the team.
Your key skills and experience:
If you are interested in this role, please apply - we are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Helpdesk Analyst, £27,500 pa, Stockport
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for a new client who is based in Stockport. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Senior Helpdesk Analyst to join the client's IT team.
The purpose of this role is to improve IT service delivery to all areas of the business.
* Support end users of all IT systems, ensuring that systems are regularly monitored/maintained, and any reported faults are resolved in a timely manner in accordance with the company and corporate IT strategy.
* Liaise with 3rd party hardware/software suppliers when reported faults cannot be resolved internally to seek a resolution.
* Monitor tickets on helpdesk ticketing system and prioritise according to business impact.
* Allocate tickets to other members of team, including self, according to appropriate skills set.
* Oversee high impact outages updating all stakeholders as required.
* Provide weekly/quarterly helpdesk KPI reports to IT projects manager Facilitate regular service review meeting with third party suppliers Assist IT Projects manager in the delivery of small-scale infrastructure projects, including upgrades.
* Experience of supporting users in MS windows / MS office environment.
* 5 years working in a helpdesk environment
* Experience in KPI reporting
* Experience in IT helpdesk service delivery
* Current driver's licence holder
If you think you would be a good match, please apply!
API Integrations Developer, 2-years FTC, £41,500 pa, Manchester
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for one of our reputable clients based in the City Centre of Manchester. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Integrations Developer to support the Development Team in their continued success.
The purpose of this role is to assist the existing development team during the period of time where they rewrite the legacy applications into the new technology stack.
* Work in a team of agile developers on the development of the Business Systems.
* Use DevOps and GIT for source repositories and deploy the applications to both on-premise servers and to the cloud.
* Support and identify improvements within processes and applications, to take them forward, make them more secure, maintainable and to reduce technical debt.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of portfolio of web applications, web services and integrations with internal information systems and external third-party systems.
* Developing websites and applications in a large organisation
* Conducting systems analysis and database design and modelling.
* Developing website functionality and web applications that use web services and web APIs.
* Planning, testing, implementing and documenting web applications using agile methodologies.
* Developing and maintaining websites and web applications hosted on Azure Cloud based environments.
Microsoft Dynamics Developer, £41,500 pa, Manchester
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for one of our reputable clients based in the City Centre of Manchester. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Dynamics Developer to support the Development Team in their continued success.
The purpose of this role is to take forward their new CRM system written in C# using Dynamics, developing new features and components, as their replace their legacy systems.
* Support the development of the Business Systems.
* Use DevOps and GIT for source repositories and deploy applications hosted within Azure.
* Work ad part of an agile development team to help support and identify improvements within processes and applications, help take them forward, making them more secure, maintainable and reduce technical debt.
* Developing Microsoft Dynamics sites and applications in a large organisation taking into account customer needs as well as internal and external standards, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
* Good knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform.
* Developing functionality that use web services and web APIs. * Planning, testing, implementing, and documenting applications using agile methodologies.
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Leeds, City Centre
Basic Salary: £18,000 per annum
Realistic OTE: £23 - 25,000 in the first year
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Perks: Laptop, mobile phone, uncapped bonus scheme, career progression, annual incentive trip abroad, gym onsite and free parking
Do you have proven sales and influencing skills with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to succeed?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and building relationships?
Are you ready for a challenge?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
Harvey Nash is a global recruitment business boasting 50 offices across Europe, North America, Australia and East Asia. Famous for producing the world's largest IT Leadership survey and hosting podcasts that attract the likes of Spotify, BBC Iplayer and Facebook.
Due to a number of high profile client wins in the Harvey Nash Leeds office, we are looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You will be led by one of our best Consultants and be mentored through a step-by-step guide on how to be a successful recruiter with one to one coaching, ongoing training and support from your manager. You will be working in a team that promotes a positive culture with a fun and rewarding environment.
You will learn the following skills and responsibilities:
Once you have learnt the base level of these skills you will be making commission from placements with companies such as Channel 4, Burberry, Sky, Faceboook and more!
What skills / experience do I need?
You need a great work ethic and you must be willing to work hard. Recruitment experience is not necessary, we are looking for individuals who are able to show determination, desire and drive to succeed in a sales environment with the following skills and experience:
What can we offer you?
Provided you work hard, are willing to put the hours in and take the training onboard that you are given then will you have the potential to be promoted to Consultant within 12 months where you will have the ability to earn £50,000+ in a year . (Your mentor achieved promotion from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Consultant within 12 months.)
Recruitment Consultancy Jobs
Senior Helpdesk Analyst, £27,500 pa, Stockport
* Experience in IH helpdesk service delivery
Network Engineer, Liverpool
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for a well-known organisation based in Liverpool. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Network Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the development of the existing network and suggest ways of improving existing technology, processes, and documentation.
Please, do not hesitate to apply to get more details!
Immediately available API Integration Tester, £400-450 p/d Inside IR35, 3 - month contract, 100% remote
My prestigious Client based in Coventry is looking for a proactive and result-driven API Integration Tester to join their ever growing team on a 3-month contract basis.
Your new role:
* You will be responsible for API integration testing as part of a major programme implementing a new software solutions
* You'll be dealing with Automated testing - unit and integration tests, dependency injection and mocking
Your knowledge, skills & experience:
* Proven experience with automated testing including unit and integration tests, dependency injection and mocking
* Proven API testing experience is a must
* MuleSoft experience as a bonus (not mandatory)
* Scrum / Agile experience
* UAT/ System Testing experience
* Excellent logical thinking and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
If you feel the role is a match for your skills, don't hesitate to apply!
Quality Engineer (perm) - Leicester - £35k - £45k + benefits
My prestigious client is looking for a Quality Engineer with a strong background in manual & automated testing practices. As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the roadmap for core platforms which include in house developed and 3rd party managed systems, where data flows through SAP.
You will write acceptance criteria for new features, build or utilise testing frameworks and compile applicable test data for use during various testing stages. Apart from that, you will design and execute (manual and / or automated) test scenarios and raise and monitor system related defects and ensure they are fixed and re-tested in a timely manner.
* SAP knowledge
* Experience testing web based platforms
* Working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
* Demonstrable knowledge of agile delivery practices and involvement within delivery ceremonies and practices i.e. 3 Amigos, stand ups, etc.
* Appreciation of or exposure to testing practices
An ideal candidate will be a logical thinker with attention to detail. Having a good understanding of Accounting processes in retail environment and SAP - FICO experience will be beneficial.
Feel free to apply directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data, Insights and Analytics Engineer, Coventry, competitive salary
Harvey Nash are working with an established client who are looking for a Data, Insights and Analytics Engineer to join their software engineering team. Refining data designs, engineering data lakes, and building compelling visualisations are all within the scope of this opportunity.
Please submit your application at your earliest convenience to be considered for this opportunity
Harvey Nash are supporting one of our Public Sector Clients with the recruitment of a Network Engineer. Reporting in to the Infrastructure Manager duties will include: * Manage and support the WAN and LAN alongside the Infrastructure Team Leader. * Provide infrastructure support to ensure high availability, security and usability of the network that is transparent to users * Assist in the development of the computer network * Maintenance of networked systems and, where appropriate, resolve or assist in troubleshooting any problems with those systems. * Participate in specification, design and estimated costs for new implementations. * Liaise with suppliers to ensure effective implementation of this design, by co-ordinated implementation of the new infrastructure * Co-ordinate any the installation of cabling throughout the organisation's sites * Document network infrastructure as it is developed and maintained. * Provide support to assist in the resolution of helpdesk incidents to agreed service levels Participate in the out of hours on-call Rota. The successful candidate must be educated to degree level in a computer related discipline or hold appropriate industry recognised qualifications, e.g. CCNA or equivalent. You must have significant experience of managing a Network infrastructure across multiple sites, have a fundamental understanding of Networking infrastructure, and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of users. Ideally you will also have knowledge of administering Microsoft Windows server environment.
Data Engineer with Python, permanent, up to £71.000 pa, London with remote working
Harvey Nash is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with strong Python skills and good understanding of Big data on any cloud platform (ideally GCP). You will join our reputable Client's team on a permanent basis, and have a key role in the end-to-end delivery of the data strategy. You will be working alongside the Data Analytics and Data Science team and ensure that engineering and product delivery have the best practices and standards. This role will play a key part in the client's transformation into a tech company, by implementing innovative data use cases to put the client technologically ahead of its competitors. You should expect to have high impact and visibility from the business and also junior mentorship exposure.
You will have a deep technical understanding of:
Please send your CV directly to Fidan.email@example.com to get more details!
Benefits: Plus Car, Pension, Bonus etc...
£60,000 - £75,000
Harvey Nash is working with partnership with an innovative, market leading retail organisation, to source and secure a talented Solution Architect who will drive transformational change and by providing customer centric solutions.
Our client had adopted a cloud first approach as they look to deliver a variety of transformation programmes across 2021 and beyond, with the customer being at the heart of everything they do.
We require Microservices Architecture experience to support our client as they grow, scale and transform. You will understand the principles of what makes a great leader, using your experience to unite people under a shared vision and influence at the highest level.
You will be responsible for:
If the above sounds like you, please click apply for consideration. Alternatively, you can email Nathan.Quinn@HarveyNash.com.
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?