Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
PMP Recruitment are looking to employ a number of Tour Guides/Retail staff to work either 40 hours per week Monday - Friday OR on a part time basis between 7 days a week for 24 hours.
The position is both to guide members of public around an exciting tourist attraction based in Llantrisant and also work as a retail assistant in the company's busy gift shop.
These will be for 2 months over the Christmas period.
Purpose of the Job:
* Contribute to the commercial success of the attraction by promoting the attraction to prospective guests.* Capitalise on all opportunities for retail sales through guidebook sales, up-selling and event retail offers.* Ensure that all Processes and Policies are adhered to at all times including those concerned with health and safety and cash handling.* Carry out all tasks given by the Management Team. To carry out all other duties as requested by Management Team including general housekeeping.* Actively promote ticket sales both inside the attraction and at external locations (including street marketing).* Embrace the idea of 'the team' and actively work to ensure the success of the attraction. * With a conscientious attitude, follow the script given and be open to receiving feedback from the management team.* Ensure you are always punctual ready to start working at the time your shift starts.* Ensure the highest standards of presentation are maintained throughout the attraction at all times.* Be courteous and professional to guests at all times.* Observe and report to the General/Duty Manager immediately any incidents which may affect the presentation, other employees or guests of the visitor attraction.
* Experienced in drama/acting/live entertainment* Experience in retail desirable* Ability to engage members of the public and to gather an audience* Commitment and passion to performance and learning* Creativity and Enthusiasm* A flexible, hands-on, can-do approach* Initiative and positivity* An excellent work-ethic and desire to develop skills* Personable, presentable and highly professional* Able to work weekends, school holidays and evenings as required
* First Aid training/qualification* Experience in amateur dramatics* Previous Experience of working in the Tourism Sector* Experience in group management to maintain tight booking times* Ability to speak a foreign language* Awareness of health and safety* Storytelling/Arts & Crafts/Passion for literature.
Sports & Leisure Jobs
PMP Recruitment is looking for Skilled Production Assemblers with experience within the automotive / aerospace sectors for a client based in Pontypool.
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience within a mechanical assembly and be able to follow written and verbal instructions clearly. Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace is essential.
Your duties will include:
Assembling of safety-critical products ensuring 100% accuracy
Assembly of medium to heavy components candidates will need to be dexterous
Must be able to properly use and understand the required measurement equipment
Experienced in the use of hand, power and air tools
Participate in the principles of teamwork
Maintain a clean, safe and organised work environment
Must operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand
Must be able to bend, reach, and stand for 8 hours.
Hand and eye coordination
Must be able to work overtime when required
Operating drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation
Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners
Benefits & Pay
Mornings 6am-2pm £11.16
Afternoons 2pm-10pm £11.16
Nights 10pm-6am £11.94
Hourly rate increases after 4 weeks, subject to good performance in the role.
Mornings 6am-2pm £11.38
Afternoons 2pm-10pm £11.38
Nights 10pm-6am £12.17
Candidates must be able to work 2 cycle and 3 cycle rotational shift patterns as required
33 days Holidays-inclusive of bank Holidays
Free car parking
Free tea and coffee
Shorter shifts Friday
Temp to Perm conversions for the right candidates.
How to get there - Public Transport is extremely limited, due to the location of the site, it's important you have your own transport or that you have arranged transport before applying for this role!
You will be working 37hrs per week. There will be a requirement to work additional hours when required.
We're always on the lookout for high performing Skilled Production Assemblers. Don't delay apply today and let's get you into work!
PMP Recruitment are looking for staff to work in the Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales for an ongoing period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the biggest and most prestigious employers in South Wales.
Here you will be taught new and bespoke manufacturing and production skills in a technically advanced and high security site.
There will be numerous opportunities for career progression and cross training into a large number and variety of departments.
Currently we are looking for packing and despatch staff to work on an ongoing basis on shifts, Days/Night/Afternoons OR Days/Afternoons.
All applicants must be able to clear a Criminal records check to work at this facility.
This is a great company to work within for those who are new to the working environment and people seeking new experience's in a modern and dynamic environment.
Pay Rates are between £10.57 - £10.51 at entry level and will increase as competency levels are obtained.
We currently have immediate starts.
What are we looking for in candidates
PMP Recruitment are currently looking to recruit 3 Stock Controller for the Royal Mint based in Llantrisant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world renowned company.
This is an ongoing contract based around a Days, Afternoons and night shift pattern, working Monday to Friday which attracts an hourly rate of £12.62
Duties will include:
Skill and experience required:
Do you have stock control experience? Have you worked in a pressurised and demanding environment? If so PMP Recruitment want to hear from you.
To be immediately considered please upload your CV in Word format today.
PMP Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
PMP Recruitment are seeking Skilled Production Operators with experience within the manufacturing sectors for a client in Chepstow.
Sunday till Thursday 10pm-6am
Suitable candidates will be required to work days and afternoons for the first few weeks during training.
Training AM&PM pay rate:£10.92
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
* Operate equipment and machinery in a safe manner.
* To carry out maintenance and cleaning of equipment when required.
* Fault find and report any defects or problems
* Contributing to daily targets
* To inspect and carry out all quality control checks as required.
* To ensure the production area is kept in a clean operative state.
* To provide cover in other areas of production when required.
* Any other duties that may be required.
* Lead by example through exhibiting and living the company values;
* Ensure that all activities are:
- exercised in accordance with company policy and procedure (including standard operating, health and safety and HR procedures);
- undertaken in an ethical manner with due consideration to the needs and concerns of others (particularly in relation to equality and diversity), effective use of company resources and sustainability; and
- carried out with an enthusiasm for learning, personal development and continuous improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
* Good team worker
* Machine setting experience
* CNC experience
* Good communication skills
* Good problem-solving skills
* Proactive and solutions focused
* Customer focused
* Willingness to continuously learn and develop
* Ability to work as part of a team
Please submit CV to apply today!
PMP Recruitment is looking for full-time production operatives to join the team at a food manufacturernear Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 4XR!
Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of pre-packed cakes and responsible for producingitems for some of the most well-known brands in the country
We are looking for individuals who relish the opportunity to work as part of a team in a factoryenvironment. For the right candidate there is also an opportunity to move into a permanent position.The factory environments can be busy, but your safety comes first and all personal protectiveequipment will be provided.
Pay rate as a production operative - Days £8.91 per hour
Shift times● 4 on 4 off (however flexibility is required as you must be committed to working weekends)● 6hrs a day morning or afternoon
About the role:As a production operative you will be working on the lines where you will be making, decorating orpacking/picking different types of cakes or desserts. You will clean the lines after products arefinished and if needed will be asked to prepare a line for the next product.Duties include:● Producing a quality product: cakes● Supporting the shift leaders to achieve targets according to the production plan● Complying with all company policies and procedures● Excellent hygiene and housekeeping of the area● Cross-departmental flexibility.
About you:● Must have basic English Literacy and Basic Numeracy Skills (ESOL Entry Level 2)● Work well in a team and or own● Good understanding of health and safety and food hygiene● Previous factory experience desirable but not essential● Good communication skills● Flexibility / adaptability● Ability to show initiative
Training Opportunities:Full induction training is provided. We also provide multi-skilled training on department specificequipment such as various production line machinery, processes, and computer systems if therole required.
Please be aware that you will need to arrange your own transport on Saturday and Sunday at 6am asthere is no public transport running. Please consider the option of alternative transport.
Apply now for an immediate start as a production operative!
PMP Recruitment, a trading division of Cordant Recruitment Limited, is acting as an employmentbusiness in relation to this vacancy.
Shift times● 4 on 4 off (however flexibility is required as you must be committed to working weekends)● 9am to 6pm
Pay rate as a production operative - Nights £9.95 per hour
Shift times● 4 on 4 off (however flexibility is required as you must be committed to working weekends)
Shift times● 4 on 4 off (however flexibility is required as you must be committed to working weekends)● 6am to 6pm
● Flexible shifts through the week
● Part time Weekends
Shift times● Monday to Wednesday Fixed pattern● 6am to 6pm
Are you looking for an immediate start as a Warehouse Operative in Magor, NP26 3WN? Read on to find out how...
As a Warehouse Operative you will be paid £9.91 per hour if you are between 18-22, and for those of you who are over the age of 23, you will receive £10.46 per hour
Why work as a Warehouse Operative:
How to get here: Magor, NP26 3WN
Public Transport is limited, due to the location of the site it is important you have your own transport or that you have arranged transport before applying for this role!
What will you be doing as a Warehouse Operative?
Shifts are Saturday and Sunday 6am - 2pm. (Training is provided through the week and you need to be available for 3 weekdays to complete).
We're always on the look out for a high performing Warehouse Operative. Don't delay apply today and let's get you into work!
These roles are working directly with PMP and not with Wilko
Submit CV or Call 01633 459036 to book for registration
We are currently recruiting for Multiskilled Engineer to join our global food manufacturing site, specialising in producing household beverage brands.
Due to internal progression the fill and pack department are looking for a Multiskilled Engineer to join the team at their site near Derby. This is a fantastic opportunity for a time served Multiskilled Engineer to join at an exciting time in their history.
The main responsibility of the Multiskilled Engineer will be to effectively maintain and develop the equipment and systems within the factory in a manner that upholds the quality of the operation, with regards to production output, product quality and cost effectiveness. Additional responsibilities include:
The Successful Applicant:
Working hours: 6am-2pm, 2pm -10pm, 10pm-6am rotating three shift pattern Mon - Fri, requiring flexibility.
Salary and Package:
Paying up to 41,000 and benefits include stakeholder pension up to 12%, life assurance and subsidised canteen among many others!
The Recruitment Process:
The recruitment process for this role may include a competency based interview and practical testing.
Don't have an account?
Looking for Work?
Looking to Hire?
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?
Forgot your password?
Not a member yet Signup
Drop your File Here to Upload
Support type files are pdf, doc, docx, rtf, txt (Max file size
Not that uploading a new document will register any previously