Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Health and Safety ConsultantLocation: Sheffield (Meadowhall)Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)Salary: £25,000-£30,000 with the ability to greatly increase salary by offering and recommending additional services and products to clients.
Here at HS Direct, we have gone from strength to strength during the last 12 months. Our services help businesses across the UK with Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions, and they have never been more in demand.
As a result, we are looking to expand our Health and Safety Consultancy team; and are looking for the absolute best to join us. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is "everyone is on the same team".
What we can offer:
* The chance to work for a Best Companies accredited business* A fun and supportive working environment* Real opportunities to progress* A competitive base salary with additional earning potential.
* Provide advice and support to potential and existing clients through verbal and written communications (telephone, email, written reports etc)* Carry out document writing on client's request as indicated by HS Direct Ltd Board of Directors or Head of Departments * To carry out occasional site visits to clients to undertake the following: Health & Safety Audits, Accreditation Assistance visits, Health & Safety Training, Accident Investigation, and other Health & Safety related consultancy services.* To proactively review, assess and provide guidance of HS Direct Ltd.'s clients Safety First Packages in line with Health & Safety legislation compliance and best practice.* Ensure Internal Contact Management system data is complete and up to date.* Maintain a positive attitude and promote company values whilst displaying the mark of the organisation.* To comply with internal processes and procedures in line with the data protection act * To provide mentoring assistance and support to other team members as required and appropriate* To maintain and manage own CPD during consultancy works.* Whilst carrying out main duties and responsibilities, identify additional income opportunities for self and HS Direct Lt in general. Where appropriate create ongoing relationships with customers leading to suitable products & services being sold
What we are looking for. * Cohesive team worker * Background in Health & Safety legislative knowledge* Excellent telephone manner * Working knowledge of our group products* Full Driving License* Flexible approach to problem solving.* Ability to be able to prioritise workload.* NEBOSH qualification
We are looking for someone with the right behaviours who will fit in with our existing successful team. Someone who will live and breathe our values; and use their enthusiasm to connect and build relationships with our clients.
Interested in finding out more? Have a conversation with our Recruitment Manager. Hit Apply now.
Health & Safety Jobs
Installation ManagerLocation: To cover GU23/M25/A3Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on experienceHours: 42.5 hours per week, full time
We have been supplying premium quality Garden Sheds and Log Cabins since 1978 and due to expansion are now looking for an Installation Manager to complement our existing team.
Ideally, you'll have some construction experience in your background, but most importantly you should have demonstratable experience of managing people.
Responsibilities:* Planning installations* Overseeing installations* Ensuring installs are completed in a timely manner
Experience required:* A track record of people management* Building/construction/timber experience would be a benefit
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click Apply now to continue!
Mid-Senior Software C# DeveloperLocation: Lancing, West Sussex (remote working potential)Hours: Permanent, full timeSalary: £35,000 to £60,000 per annum
dotConnected have been delivering business-critical systems within the financial, manufacturing and aviation sectors over the past 17 years.
We now have the opportunity to rebuild our team in order to deliver a long-term change programme for our mission-critical, global satellite communication management services.
We are looking for talented engineers with an eye for detail, accuracy, and quality who are excited about playing a key role in the solution.
Successful applicants will be effective problem solver, with strong analytical and numerical skills as well as be a good team player.
As a team member, you'll have the opportunity to affect and shape the approach within your area of expertise and work closely with other experts across the full application stack.
Candidates will have demonstrable experience in either front or back-end systems with proficiency in C# & .Net (core) & SQL Server.
Other benefits include working with a fantastic team, the opportunities for true progression, and a genuine sense of achievement on completing a project.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, click 'Apply' now.
UI / Visual DesignerLocation: Mix of Remote and office visits, Basingstoke areaSalary: Highly dependant on experienceHours: Full time, permanent
Do you want to join an award-winning team? I'm looking for someone with great skills - as long as you have agency experience, I'd be interested in hearing from you!
If you are a creative digital designer with a fantastic portfolio and have a solid understanding of front-end design this could be the role for you.
Experience needed:* Solid Adobe XD (or Figma) experience* Super strong design portfolio* Agency experience* Front end knowledge (not how to code, more how it works)* Prototyping skills* An interest in animation* An interest in interactions
If working in a tight-knit, forward-thinking design agency sounds ideal, click Apply now!
Full-Time Service Staff - SIX RestaurantSalary - NMW + benefits
Fresh Element Ltd. are the group behind the award-winning restaurant, SIX, situated in the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. We also run a busy events department.
We are looking to add depth to our team by bringing in full-time (35+ hours) service staff and bartenders across all of our departments.
You will be required to:
* Liaise with guests in a professional yet friendly manner* Organise yourself to help in the smooth running of service* Serve food and drinks in a high-pressure environment but always with a calm approach* Be willing to work evenings and weekends while looking immaculate at all times* Work with and support a large team of diverse staff
* Must have an enthusiastic and positive attitude* Reliable, punctual, and a keen eye for detail* An active interest in hospitality including restaurants, cafes, and bars* A strong background in customer service roles is desirable but not essential* Must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK* Must be available to work full time including weekends and evenings
What you get from us:
* 28 Days Holiday* Discounts at Fresh Element sites* Free meals on shift* Being part of a close team environment* Exciting opportunities to progress
We want to bring in people who are professional, energetic and customer focussed. If you feel that you have these qualities and want to work somewhere that is challenging, rewarding, and fun then we would like to meet you. To apply, please click 'Apply' to forward a copy of your CV.
Job Title: Senior Investment Portfolio ManagerSalary range: £60k - £65k per annum Hours: 36.5 hours per week Contract: Permanent
About the role
We are looking for a talented individual to play a crucial role in supporting the delivery of investment strategy for the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) initiating and implementing innovative approaches to committed investments and guidance on new projects.
As our new Senior Investment Manager, you will work with the Investment and Commercial Activities Director to ensure best value for money is being achieved across the portfolio of investments through creative thinking, to develop new opportunities for maximising investment across a diverse range of activities from real estate and infrastructure (e.g. rail, trams, road, and 5G) to socio-economic activities and climate change activities.
Relationship Management is key to this role, as is the ability to be a "critical friend" and assist in the delivery of our investments. Monitoring performance and impact is part of the role but taking proactive steps to assist the Sponsor is critical.
The different Directorates are responsible for delivering against their plans to meet the long-term strategy for the Region and their particular area and the role is to support and provide expert advice with this. There will also be interaction with the Mayor of the West Midlands and at a senior level with Directors of the seven Metropolitan Councils, 3 Local Enterprise Partnerships, and wider membership of non-constituent authorities where the WMCA may co-invest.
Who we need
We are open to the sectors candidates will have gained their experience in and you may well be working within the Investment or Development sector or in Financial Services.
Experience of managing projects, dealing with changes, and risk assessment in environments where reliance upon others outside of the direct team is required.
Good knowledge of the real estate sector, including an understanding of development appraisals and the development process, is of distinct advantage.
Above all, you will have experience of providing specialist advice and support to complex investments with a particular understanding of the rationale and returns for public sector investment and/or the role of patient capital.
About the team
The post holder will work closely with the Investment and Commercial Activities Director on a wide variety of activities, deputising where appropriate.
The Investment Programme has already committed close to £830m in projects. The Investment team also has responsibility for two loan investment programmes to which WMCA have committed £210m for real estate projects.
It is intended that the post holder will have two direct reports and will need to lead these Officers to deliver Monitoring and Evaluation activities to assess progress against delivery milestones across a number of projects in order to ensure value for money is being delivered.
Who we are The West Midlands has been one of the most promising regions in England with the fastest growing economy outside London; it has been seen as one of the best places to invest; with improved living standards, regional infrastructure was benefiting from huge investment; a rapid expansion in house building; increasing numbers of apprenticeship starts; construction on HS2; and the Battery Industrialisation Centre launched in Coventry. The West Midlands has one of the greatest potentials to grow in 2021 and we are seeking investment in new markets, upskilling our workforce, protecting our environment, strengthening our communities, and repositioning the region as a leader in the national economy.
Now more than ever, we need to be innovative and we don't just return to the old ways of working and living. We already have many of the building blocks in place - we are resetting our thinking, rebuilding our region and reinventing our image as a national leader. In order to do that, we will listen to our communities and deliver change for the better as a result of what we've experienced. There is a lot to look forward to - next year the region will host the City of Culture in Coventry; and following that it will be the site of the Commonwealth Games. These are opportunities to showcase our region to the world.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we will reward you with a range of competitive and attractive benefits.
Closing Date: Midday 1st June 2021Interview/Assessment Date: 10th or 11th June 2021
This is a remote working opportunity until a date is agreed for the WMCA workforce to return to our usual place of work at 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham.
Our priority is to keep all our employees safe and well during this time. We will be working remotely for the foreseeable future, and we are doing everything we can to ensure all our employees can enjoy a comfortable remote working space.
We are committed to developing an organisation that is representative of the diverse communities that we serve and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The following groups are currently underrepresented: young people, Black, Asian, and ethnic minority groups, and women at senior levels.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants who meet the essential job role criteria. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed. Wherever possible we will offer flexible working options which assist work-life balance and support service delivery for the customer.
Please click 'Apply' to be redirected to our online application site.
Job Title: Senior Policy Officer Salary range: £45,536 - £51,251 per annum Hours: 36.5 hours per week Contract: 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Policy Officer in our Strategy and Economy Directorate and are looking for a forward-thinking, practical, and analytical individual to join this innovative team.
The West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) is a strategic authority working with partners to deliver a stronger West Midlands, with a focus on skills, innovation, transport, economic development, and regeneration. Individual Councils and Local Enterprise Partnerships will still deliver services and retain their identity but on the big decisions, we will have the resources to work together.
This is an exciting time for the West Midlands - the Commonwealth Games will be here in 2022, the arrival of HS2 will help make us a world-class business location and a new £350m housing deal aims to deliver 215,000 new homes by 2031.
The Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic has, however, hit the region hard. In addition to its health and human impact, some of the region's main economic sectors and local economies have been severely affected. There is determination though to use this moment of change to recharge the region's economy and go even further in embedding green and inclusive growth.
Against that backdrop of a challenging and evolving environment, we are looking for the right people to ensure we can meet the demands of delivering an ambitious agenda that aims to build a healthier, happier, better connected, and more prosperous West Midlands. This role will truly have an impact on the whole of our region.
The Senior Policy Officer will inform CA policy and investment decisions, shape delivery of its priority outcomes, and ensure coherence between policy between the different CA Directorates and partners. This will include core Strategy & Economy Directorate policy coordination (for example around the Annual Plan, Local Industrial Strategy, and economic recovery issues) and work with the finance team on future investment in the region.
About the Role
You will help coordinate CA policy across portfolios and with partners; input to CA strategy and investment decisions; support strategy, business planning, and programme development; manage relations with the CA leadership, partners, providers, and national agencies; and undertake impactful policy research.
To succeed in the role …
You must have two years (or equivalent) experience of policy development and/or implementation. You will bring a good understanding of local government and how it works, and of the main policy agendas and their significance. You will have experience of researching complex issues, and of writing reports, and preparing briefings in a policy environment.
This key role will give you the opportunity to leverage your breadth of experience and take your career to the next level.
Wherever possible we will offer flexible working options which assist work-life balance and support service delivery for the customer.
Closing Date: 24th May 2021Interview date: To be confirmed (The selection process may include a presentation exercise plus an interview)
We are committed to developing an organisation that is representative of the diverse communities that we serve and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The following groups are currently underrepresented: young people, Black, Asian, and ethnic minority groups, and women at senior levels.
Public Sector Jobs
Catering AssistantSalary - National Minimum Wage
The Catering Assistant will support the Catering Team in its operation of a large and busy restaurant together with several other catering outlets across the Museum site. The catering team also service external events and functions from our conference facilities. Contributing to the organisation not only commercially but adding to an excellent all-round visitor experience.
As a Catering Assistant, you will be undertaking general kitchen and restaurant duties to support the catering team in delivering the highest standards of foodservice and the best possible visitor experience.
No previous experience necessary but enthusiasm with the ability to deliver excellent customer service will be required. Full training will be given.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, simply click 'Apply' below to forward your CV. Please ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
Junior IT DeveloperLocation: Ashford/Milton KeynesSalary: Between - £24k - £28k per annum depending on experienceBenefits 6% Pension - company contribution, Dental care, Uniform, loyalty bonus (after 2 years service), 20 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days after 2 years service)Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (Monday - Friday 42.5 hours per week )
Rhenus High Tech is a specialist logistics solutions company providing specialist transport, engineering, warehousing, and management for medical, computer, print, and other hi-tech industries.
We are looking to recruit a Junior IT Developer to join our team based in Ashford, Middlesex TW15 (near Heathrow Airport).
This position would ideally suit someone at the early stage of their IT career. The Junior IT Developer will help build new and maintain existing software using .Net, SQL, Power BI among others and work on other ad-hoc projects research as and when needed.
* To help maintain current applications developed in .NET and also SQL stored procedures and queries Participate in requirements analysis* Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture. Write clean, scalable code using .NET, SQL, and C#.* Test and deploy applications and systems. Revise, update, refactor and debug code. Improve existing software.* Help develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle Provide technical support on current applications.* To assist in the compilation of the technical documentation, guidelines, and procedures and ensure they are disseminated to users.* To liaise with colleagues in corporate IT teams to ensure continuity of service for all users. To provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users.* To undertake such projects of a level commensurate with the responsibility of the post, as designated by the IT Manager* To confirm with Rhenus standards and guidelines with respect to information systems.
* To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training.* To undertake such other duties, training, and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
Key Skills and Experience
* An enthusiastic team member who can also work to their own initiative* Very presentable appearance with a polite manner* Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) Knowledge of .NET language, HTML5/CSS3, and Java* Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns* Flexible with a 'can do' attitude* Previous IT development experience is preferred and qualification in IT/Electronics would be an advantage
Full training will be provided on organisation-specific software, with opportunities for career development Full driving license preferred.
To be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' to submit your CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are suitable for this position.
All Applications must be submitted by 17:30hrs on 28th May 2021
If you do not hear from the HR Department within 2 weeks of submitting your application, then you have not been successful on this occasion
Project Co-OrdinatorLocation: AshfordSalary: Between - £24k - £30k per annum depending on experienceBenefits: 6% Pension - company contribution, Dental care, Uniform, loyalty bonus (after 2 years service), 20 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days after 2 years service)Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (Monday - Friday 42.5 hours per week)
We are looking to recruit a Project Co-Ordinator to join our team based in Ashford, Middlesex TW15 (near Heathrow Airport).
The Project Coordinator's responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator's duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards.
Main Operational Activities
* Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures. Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.* Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings. Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.* Ensuring project deadlines are met. Determining project changes.* Providing administrative support as needed. Undertaking project tasks as required.* Developing project strategies.* Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project. Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.* Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.* Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.* Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective. Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance* To confirm with Rhenus standards and guidelines with respect to information systems.
An enthusiastic team member who can also work to their own initiative
Flexible with a 'can do' attitude
* Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role Experience in project management, from conception to delivery* An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management* Familiar with Agile, PRINCE2 methodologies and either working towards or gained certification. Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study preferred* Training will be provided on organisation-specific software, with opportunities for career development Full driving license preferred as work will involve travelling between various sites in the UK.
If you do not hear from the HR Department within 2 weeks of submitting your application, then you have not been successful on this occasion.
Benefits: + excellent benefits per annum
Head of Skills InsightFull time permanentHours of Work: 36.5 per weekSalary: £70,000 per annum + excellent benefits per annum + exclusive benefitsCloses: 2021-05-28T11:59:00Location: 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD
Productivity & Skills, the employment, education, and skills arm of the West Midlands Combined Authority is committed to ensuring that every resident has the opportunity to reach their potential and that business growth is accelerated through access to a skilled workforce. We focus on improving skill levels, tackling poor connectivity, and increasing employment opportunities. We help more people access high-quality training and employment opportunities, increase skills levels in priority growth sectors and create a responsive regional skills system that provides people with the skills to sustain good jobs and careers.
As Head of Skills Insight, you will support the Director of Productivity and Skills by providing leading-edge thought leadership and innovative approaches and plans which will ultimately get more people into jobs and provide better training that meets the needs of employers.
Acting as a representative of WMCA to a range of external stakeholders, including government, academics, think tanks, charities, and professional bodies, you will lead consultations with internal and external stakeholders - including colleagues, partners, or members of the public, and, with senior officials in DfE and DWP, inform national policies that impact in regions, and lead on proposals to government to inform change.
Using your technical knowledge and understanding of the UK skills system, you will provide insight, evaluation, and solution design to the current and future labour and skills agenda and evaluate and develop new operational policy, for example, changes to skills funding, ensuring policy meets evolving demand and reflects new market needs and trends.
Already a seasoned professional in the skills sector, you'll bring a breadth of experience and the ability to identify options and solutions. We're looking for someone who can demonstrate a combination of strategic thinking together with operational knowledge and expertise applied in a skills and education sector. Knowledge of the employment support landscape and benefits policies and regimes is required.
You will have good analytical skills, with the ability to review information and determine the best approach, and excellent interpersonal skills to confidently persuade and inform key senior stakeholders. Strong influencing capability and a track record of working in matrix teams internally and externally to the organisation, are important.
Who we are
The West Midlands has been one of the most promising regions in England with the fastest growing economy outside London; it has been seen as one of the best places to invest; with improved living standards, regional infrastructure was benefiting from huge investment; a rapid expansion in house building; increasing numbers of apprenticeship starts; construction on HS2; and the Battery Industrialisation Centre launched in Coventry.
Now more than ever, we need to be innovative and we don't just return to the old ways of working and living. We already have many of the building blocks in place - we are resetting our thinking, rebuilding our region, and reinventing our image as a national leader. In order to do that, we will listen to our communities and deliver change for the better as a result of what we've experienced. There is a lot to look forward to - next year the region will host the City of Culture in Coventry; and following that it will be the site of the Commonwealth Games. These are opportunities to showcase our region to the world.
The West Midlands is a region that is resilient and innovative, and WMCA is building the future, with a shared vision of a healthier, happier, better connected, and more prosperous West Midlands - a fast-growing global force with huge potential and ambition. Everyone who works here plays their part in this success story and we're all determined to use our unique role to deliver lasting change across our region.
Come and join the West Midlands Combined Authority; be part of Building the Future.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click below and you will be emailed to let you know how to continue your application.
Closing date: 28 May 2021
Please note that West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants who meet the essential job role criteria. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed.
Benefits: + achievable £6k comms
Complaints HandlerSalary: £21,000 + achievable £6k comms, with the option of remote working and a great benefits package available
We are looking for experienced Complaints/Relationship Managers to support and manage our portfolio of Clients', from after they have been onboarded right through to renewal time. We are looking for strong communicators, who aren't afraid of conflict resolution, who can work at pace within a supportive and close-knit team.
You will be responsible and accountable for looking after around clients, mending and/or developing relationships, and most importantly ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to individual needs.
COVID who? We have a BIG year ahead of us at Citation and recruitment isn't stopping! We are looking to add colleagues across lots of different departments, with Client Relations being the forefront of our minds. So, if you are up for the challenge, come on over and join the Citation team!
What will I be responsible for?
* Conducting welcome calls throughout the week* Operating as the main point of contact for any matters specific to your clients* Resolving any issues during the length of the contract (contractual/service issues)* Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships, working closely with your field-based Relationship Manager* Developing a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors* Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers' needs and objectives* Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to your direct line manager* Forecasting and tracking key account metrics alongside your field-based Relationship Manager* Identifying and growing opportunities within your territory and collaborating with internal teams to ensure growth/retention attainment* Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed* Consistently delivering plus 1% to enhance the client experience and subsequent NPS ratings
Who are we looking for?
We are ideally looking for someone who has a B2B background, with proven experience of handling and resolving a difficult situation.
Exceptional client account management experience, whether that be in another sector.
First-rate listening and negotiation skills come renewal time and because we are so busy, the proven ability to manage multiple projects, while paying strict attention to detail.
In return we will combine your skills with our exceptional training programme, coaching and management style to be the best you can be.
You get to join a big business that still embodies that 'family feel' culture.
We bring the FUN to the office throughout the year, through our seasonal and charity events (albeit virtual now)Last but by no means least, we were ranked 29th in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2020!
Interested, apply today!
Customer Services Jobs
An exciting opportunity to take on a new, challenging Learning and Development Advisor role to work closely with the Senior Management team in driving cultural and learning changes across an organisation.
Salary: £27,456 to £31,801 per annum with a 26-week probationary periodFull Time 36.5 hours per week.
Who are we?
Warwick SU is the focal point of campus life here at Warwick and is a democratically-run, independent, self-sustaining charitable company. Warwick SU funds advice services and student activities, including over 300 societies and sports clubs, education, and campaigning. It also runs nightclub events, bars, and food outlets. We are here to support our students and empower them to achieve their potential.
What's the job?
This is a new role for the SU and it will be to drive the HR learning and cultural change goals for Warwick SU, delivering high standards of service by working closely with Directors and Department Managers.
You will be driving the HR strategic objectives through transformational projects across the organisation in the areas of learning, equality, diversity & inclusion, and well-being.
You will be in the forefront of developing the SU's approach to learning and development as well as drive key cultural changes such as ED &I, well-being, and values.
You will work closely with Directors, Department Managers, Full-Time Officers, Training Providers, IT System Suppliers, External Agencies, and the wider HR team.
Who you are:
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled HR professional, ideally, CIPD qualified, or working towards the qualification. You will have experience in developing and delivering innovative and exciting HR learning and development projects and approaches. It is also essential that you can demonstrate a passion for diversity and inclusion as well as delivering a high level of professional service. Ideally, the experience of delivering well-being initiatives would be great.
You must be able to work independently and using your own initiative. You will have a strong eye for detail, a good sense of organisational development, and strong planning and organisational skills.
You'll be credible, professional, and calm, able to deliver to deadlines, present to all levels, and show a commitment to improving an already people-focused organisation.
It is important that you have the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality. You must be able to communicate exceptionally well in every form.
Most importantly, you will be passionate about joining and strengthening an already highly capable and committed HR team and wider organisation, who are all keen to continuously improve our workplace to become an Employer of Choice.
If you would like to be part of a progressive, creative organisation who value diversity, then look no further. In return for your skills and commitment, we offer the flexibility for work-life balance, a competitive salary, and an excellent holiday allowance. Learning & Development Advisor
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability status. We want to support diverse and inclusive work environments and are actively looking for people who share our values.
Whoever you are, we'd love to hear from you.
Closing date: 21st May 2021Interviews will be held on the w/c 7th June.
Benefits: plus benefits
Senior Energy Engineer £40-48k plus benefitsUK eligibility to work criteria applies to this vacancy
Exciting times are ahead of us at Projective, and we are looking for forward-thinking, flexible, solutions-oriented Engineers to join our friendly and inclusive team in the UK. Our business is thriving, with multiple growth opportunities - now is the time to see how your skills and technical expertise could fit into our team of Engineering Experts.
Projective has an immediate requirement for an experienced Industrial Energy Engineer with (5 years+) experience in the Process industries and in delivering Carbon reduction programs. The role will report into the Senior Leadership team and work with multiple clients with a typical site energy spend in the region of $5 million dollars with group energy spend in excess of $250 billion (single site in excess of $1 million).
Duties will include:
* Taking ownership of projects, delivering, presenting, and reporting directly into our clients on high-value contracts.* Responsibility for project and program management including time and cost delivery* Analysis of energy data* Analyse and process industrial utilities processes including boilers, chillers, CHP, and other large scale utilities* Experience in building management systems including HVAC and BMS systems* Undertaking energy and mass balances and doing investment grade audits on industrial-scale projects* Liaison with suppliers including to write and present tender reviews* Presenting concepts; to communicate findings and proposals to clients using relevant selected presentation methods* Working with Senior Engineers and stakeholders on the creation of detailed designs
The Ideal Applicant
Candidates will have a proven background in industrial utilities at a large scale prior to progression into Energy and Sustainability Management.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with relevant professional experience in an industrial environment and be competent with the UK & European energy legislation and utilities/building services engineering. Chartered Engineer or Chartered Energy Manager status is preferred. An accountable and personable individual, with a flexible and adaptable mindset, will suit our dynamic working environment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Proven professional experience (ideally Chartered or equivalent) and advanced understanding of industrial utilities and building service engineering.* Working knowledge of the current UK & European energy legislation.* Competent in data analysis and statistical tools.* Advanced Project management - scope, time, and cost management.* Excellent ability to build strong client relationships through various communication streams, including report writing and presentation skills.* Excellent communication skills - any European languages will be advantageous French, Italian or Spanish in particular.* Flexibility and willingness to travel globally as per project requirements.* A strong starter-completer who is innovative and takes pride in the completion of complex or challenging projects.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
* Degree in Chemical /Mechanical / Energy Engineering or equivalent* Relevant post-graduate engineering experience (ideally 10+ years post qualification)* Demonstrates ongoing personal and professional skills development.* PC Literate - MS Office, MS Project, Power BI, etc* Right to work in the UK & Europe* Current Driving License and access to a car
What can you expect?
You will be joining a busy team who enjoy working on full lifecycle projects and bringing new innovative ideas into the wider company. Life is never dull here, and you will have an open opportunity to bring your ideas and solutions into high-value projects for some of the most well-known Pharma and F&B Clients. Our people love working here because of the variety of interesting projects they get access to work on as well as having true responsibility for ownership of projects. Known as the 'friendly experts' to our clients, we look for positivity and flexibility with a keen determination to develop skills and support colleagues.
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design, and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue-chip companies to SME's in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo. However, client sites are Global with remote working a possibility for the ideal applicant.
Projective offers a competitive remuneration c.£40-£48k package depending on skills and experience. A package of other competitive company benefits apply.
We encourage a mature culture that includes opportunity to work from home. We support and offer sponsored professional development including paid professional membership.
Agencies - We are sorry, but we do not accept an unsolicited engagement with agencies.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.
Deputy ManagerSupported Living Service, Hackney, LondonFull time Permanent - 38 hours per weekSalary: £26,881.00 per annum
For more than 40 years, Outward has been providing high-quality support and care services to vulnerable people in London and has grown from strength-to-strength. We believe in engaging, enabling, and empowering the people we support to make positive choices, take advantage of opportunities and live the lives they want.An exciting employment opportunity has come up in a new service based in the London Borough of Hackney.
We are looking for Deputy Manager to join our team in Outward and assist with the management of our new supporting living service. The service will be providing bespoke support care packages to FIVE individuals living in their own flats with learning disabilities, complex needs, Autism and may display behaviours of concern.
Strong applicants for this role will have experience or an interest in supporting people through change, as they move into their own flats, make this their home and plan their futures. And will be experienced in supporting people who may display behaviours of concern.
The role will include a mixture of management/administration duties as well as day-to-day support of tenants including attending appointments and reviews, accessing community opportunities, support with daily living tasks, and activities.
In this role, you will work closely with the Service Manager to inspire and motivate the team to provide a high quality service as well assist in implementing current legislation and CQC requirements. Acting as a role model in the delivery of active support, you will promote and maintain person-centered approaches. The role will include organising rotas, staff probation reviews, supervisions, updating support plans, risk assessments, fire and health and safety checks, recording and monitor daily logs, leading shifts and rota cover, recruitment and maintenance reporting.
If you feel you can bring experience and a commitment to supporting people to meet their full potential, then we want to hear from you.
Skills, values, and expertise:
* Share our values of Enabling, Empowering, and Engaging* Have experience of providing support to people with learning disabilities autism, and/or complex needs as well as behaviours of concern* Experience of teamwork * Some experience of supervising staff* Effectively communicate with staff at all levels * Be confident in using own initiative and deputising for the Service Manager* Have strong IT skills, and ability to manage own time and able to work under pressure* Be flexible to work a range of shifts across a 7-day rota.
The people we support need staff who are:
* Patient, understanding, and caring * Vibrant, enthusiastic and fun* Energetic and like physical outdoor activities* Flexible and have a positive "can-do" attitude at all times* Able to communicate with different people using a variety of approaches * Able to follow guidelines to help achieve a consistent approach* Willing to continue learning about Autism and supporting people who may display behaviours of concern* Willing to attend a range of trainings including Positive Behavior Support and Non-Abusive Physical and Psychological Intervention.
It would be desirable for applicants to hold a full valid driving licence and be willing to drive a Motability vehicle.
We value everything our staff do for the people we support, so we provide a great benefits package such as:
* Flexible working hours that will give you the work-life balance that is right for you* Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)* Computing Scheme * Credit Union Scheme* Cycle-to-Work Scheme* Death in Service Benefit* Health Assured - Employee Assistance Programme* Blue Light Card* Eyecare Vouchers* Flu Jab Reimbursement* Long Service Awards* Pension Scheme* Purchase Additional Annual Leave* Refer-a-Friend Scheme* Retirements* Loans (including season tickets and parking permit loans
The closing date for all applications is on 9 am 26th April 2021Interviews will be held on 6th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and expect all staff to share this commitment. If the post you apply for involves working with or having access to adults at risk and/or their records, we will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services. This will be fully subsidised by Outward.
Outward is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Social Care Jobs
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?